- Purchases are non-refundable.
- The dinners will be held rain or shine.
- Menu substitutions are politely declined, unless otherwise indicated.
- Plate & Pitchfork dinners are not suitable for infants or children.
- You will receive directions to the farm in a confirmation email that will be sent approximately 14 days prior to dinner.
- Non-alcoholic drinks are always available.
- Dinners are served family style and each table seats 8 guests.
- Pets are not permitted at dinner and may not be left in cars.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited at all Plate & Pitchfork events.
- Please limit your purchase to four tickets per event.
While we certainly respect dietary choices and restrictions, we're no longer able to offer menu substitutions. Our guest chefs are challenged to create a dynamic menu for a large audience in a very limited kitchen without benefit of a full pantry and simply cannot tailor each course to meet individual dining restrictions. A handful of our dinners do offer a vegetarian option which must be specified at the time the reservation is made.
What to Wear & Bring
Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate layers. Additionally you will tour the farm before sitting for dinner and the terrain will be uneven, dusty and muddy so please wear sturdy comfortable shoes. High-heels, no matter how comfortable will result in a sinking experience. Sunscreen, parasols, sweaters and sunglasses are all appropriate accoutrements. Unfortunately insurance and legal regulations prohibit minors at our events and that includes babes in arms. Additionally, although we are fond of four-legged furry companions, they are not permitted at our host farm locations. Smoking and vaping are also strictly prohibited at all of our events.
Cancellations & Ticket Transfers
Refunds are NOT available. You are welcome to transfer your reservation to friends or family or to that nice person you met on Craigslist but you absolutely MUST contact us with an email address for the new ticket holder 5 days prior to the event.
Reservations may be made online only using EventBrite. We do not accept credit cards by phone.
How it all works
Your evening begins with a wine tasting reception with the guest winemaker, then you'll head out on a farm tour led by the host farmer to see the fields and learn about the farm's history, operations and products. Your tour concludes in the dining area where tables dressed in white linen and candlelight offer a view of the al fresco kitchen where two local chefs have prepared a delectable family-style meal with produce plucked from the fields you just toured. Throughout the evening you'll have a chance to share a glass of wine with the winemaker, a french fry with the potato farmer, and maybe a recipe from the chef. You'll also be helping our beneficiaries support our community. Please note, participation in the farm tour is not optional.
Dinners conclude at approximately 10:00 pm. Dinner price listed is per person and includes all food, wine, non-alcoholic beverages and gratuity.