Plate & Pitchfork has been getting to the root of good taste since 2003.
Each summer we turn farms into dining rooms, setting the stage for an evening of food, wine, conversation and education. Upon arriving at your destination you'll have a glass of wine & an appetizer before setting out for an amazing tour of the farm led by your host. Your tour will end in in an al fresco dining room where teams of remarkable chefs will present you with a four - five course meal, each course is paired with wine. Throughout the meal you'll hear from the people who have grown, caught, raised and crafted the items on the table.
- Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your seat:
- Our dinners are not suitable for children or youth under the age of 21.
- A few of our dinners offer a vegetarian meal, you'll see them noted below. You must request a vegetarian meal at the time of the reservation. We are unable to accommodate additional dietary requests.
- Reservations are only accepted online.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations however if you'd like to transfer your seats to friends or the nice people you met on Craigslist you may.
The 2014 Summer schedule will be announced in March 2014, and to stay current on all of our activities we encourage you to join our mailing list by adding your email address to the white box on the top right corner of this page.